E-mail
 Home > Watch > The Cheerleader Skit
Learn
Review
Shop

Talk
Contact


Watch    
The Cheerleader Skit    

Watch Now

Hey! Having trouble viewing the films?
Get help here.


These are not the SNL cheerleaders, so get it out of your head right now!

Just watch it.

See the out takes by clicking here!
 


   

Do you have your own comments on the film? Post them now at Talk.

Comments and Credits:
Test audiences were very mixed in public showings of this skit 15% of audiences think the skit is extreamely funny. The remaining 85% of the people in audiences were left feeling very disturbed.

It took 10 full takes to make this skit. The cheerleader on the left was severely disoriented towards the end of the shooting because he took so many deep breathes and because of the severe head trama that occured during the shooting. It was the last take that made the final cut.
 

 

.
.
.
.